New for 2017, Bryan Hyshka will be leading folks through his favorite trails in Edmonton on a "Valley Trek" Series from January through to March. Valley Treks are long walks designed for nature lovers and cover mostly multi-use and single-track trails. We end in the same place we start so you can choose your own distance and turn around whenever you like.
Plan for 4 hours of walking, on average we cover 14km with breaks for rest and chatting. We will go rain, shine, mud, sleet, or snow so dress for the weather. I recommend bringing sunglasses, slip on cleats in case it's icy, some water, and a snack. And, if you are looking for a good workout or training session, bring some extra weight in your pack!
Muttart to Capilano Loop
- Date/Time: Sunday, January 29th at 11am
- Rendevous: Muttart Conservatory (north end of parking lot) https://goo.gl/maps/uHKfvdx9iyA2
- Route: https://goo.gl/maps/PnZtQBqovE22
Government House Park to Whitemud Loop
- Date/Time: Saturday, February 25th at 11am
- Rendevous: Government House Park (west end of parking lot, near outhouse) https://goo.gl/maps/imbBwPT4PtG2
- Route: https://goo.gl/maps/RThKS2VckqS2
Capilano to Hermitage Loop
- Date/Time: Sunday, March 26th at 11am
- Rendevous: Capilano Park (near beginning of parking lot) https://goo.gl/maps/bBKv3wZvvnP2
- Route: https://goo.gl/maps/CyKaMM8VFBD2
Feel free to contact Bryan at email@example.com with questions. See you out on the trails!