The Edmonton Section of the ACC is hosting an open-door Trip Coordinator and Volunteer Orientation session for members and the public. This exciting event is geared towards current and aspiring volunteers that are interested in ANY of the following topics:
- Coordinating trips in Winter/Spring 2017
- Volunteer opportunities such as assisting on section courses and urban events
- Updated guidelines and section policies for all Trip Coordinators
- Trip management (planning, communications, and waiver administration)
- How to submit a trip or event
- Booking section equipment for your trip
- Benefits for Section Volunteers
- Upcoming Leadership and Technical Skills courses
There will be a brief presentation followed by snacks, beverages, and an interactive discussion and Q & A where we can share our collective experience.
Location: The McKernan Community Hall is located at the corner of 114 St. and 78 Ave (click for MAP), only 2 blocks from the Mckernan-Belgravia LRT Station and with ample parking on site as well as along 78 ave. If driving, access to the Hall is off 114 St (northbound only) or 78 Ave.